jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

This is what happened in my piano lesson.

My regular routine was suddenly interrupted when I surprisingly performed awfully bad at my piano lesson. This hadn't happened before, at least that bad -excluding last week, when I had had a huge cup of coffee that made me shiver and shake as if I was playing in front of a ghost-, for a couple of years, I mean, now I get on much better with my teacher, we even laugh -I haven't got to the point of asking her how's it going- but at least I try. And it really went on quite well, last year I got a six out of ten in my final grade. But today, I don't know what happened, I had been playing quite bad for a couple of weeks, but I thought that it was because of my exams and the fact that I slept quite less than usual, but it doesn't seem to be the reason. My piano teacher told me that I study, but not correctly, I have to play things by parts and slower and first one hand and then the other and I hate doing that because it's very boring and makes me waste a lot of time. I hate it. But I dont't want to fail, so I'll have to work harder. I missed the time when I got out of the class with my tears in my eyes and a sense of desperation that no one could remedy. But it's back again. And the worst part is that after the talk I didn't have the guts to sell her a box of Christmas pastries. I'm a coward. I have to study more. And I hate studying. The optimistic part is that tomorrow we are going to the cinema to see a film in English called Go for it, then I’ll go shopping ‘cause it’s Black Friday or something, and then I’ll go to acting lessons -I’m such an artist- and then to a concert. 


If I could do just one near perfect thing I’d be happy.
 Belle & Sebastian.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario